How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Password & Security" Icon.
3. Enter your old password.
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Click on change password.
You will see a success message then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you forgot your cPanel password and are unable to access your account, please open a ticket with us.
Was this answer helpful?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution